Foxit PhantomPDF Business 22.214.171.12423 Multilingual + Patch
Foxit PhantomPDF Business v126.96.36.19923 ML– is an application for viewing, editing and creating PDF documents. Among the main advantages of the program, developers point to a short start-up time and faster creation of PDF documents. Using the program, you can also merge and split PDF documents, delete and insert new pages, create electronic forms and notes, convert almost all documents that can be printed on the printer into PDF format, including DOC, PPT, TXT, HTML and many files. others.
»Faster PDF document creation compared to other PDF utilities.
“Small distribution size and fast program launch speed
»Create PDF files from any printable file
»Creating a PDF document directly from the scanner
»Editing and modifying the contents of PDF files
»Compare two PDF files for differences between them.
»Add, delete or merge pages from multiple PDF files
»Creating and filling out electronic forms
»Protect PDF documents with passwords and certificates
»Adding digital signatures to PDF documents
Performance and quality:
• Create PDF documents three times faster!
• Quick start the program.
• The appearance and content of the created PDF-files is fully consistent with the source material.
Industrial quality PDF documents:
• Supports over 200 of the most common Office file types.
• Simultaneous work with multiple documents.
• Quick access button on the Microsoft Office toolbar.
• Support PDF / A.
• The ability to choose PDF 1.3 or 1.7 specifications will make your PDF document compatible with various PDF viewers.
Hiding important data:
• You can hide sensitive information (text and images) in a PDF document, such as a social security number.
Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Service Protector and Policy Manager:
• Enhanced document management through integration with Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management.
• Control access to each PDF-file, the distribution of rights to read and modify documents.
XFA form filling:
• XFA (XML Forms Architecture) support for filling out forms using XFA elements, which allows the use of existing XFA forms.
Advanced editing features:
• You can perform various operations with PDF-documents: change the contents of the page, select, insert, change, delete, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics and add shadows.
• You can determine exactly which changes can be applied to your PDF document.
High compression ratio of scanned documents:
• A high compression ratio of scanned documents will reduce the size of the final file and optimize its processing.
OCR text recognition:
• You can convert scanned documents or regular PDF files into editable text files.
• Optimizing the workflow of converting paper contracts, agreements and other documents into electronic PDF files.
• Scan and convert at the touch of a button.
Add header and footer to PDF files:
• You can add page numbers, headers and footers directly to a PDF file.
Adding watermarks and backgrounds to PDF files:
• You can add watermarks and symbols, such as “Confidential”, “Draft”, etc. to pdf files.
• You can add backgrounds to PDF files to make your documents look professional.
Editing and modifying PDF content:
• Quickly edit document content and correct errors directly in the PDF file.
• Add text to a PDF file as needed.
• Add comments, notes, notes.
• Color highlighting, underlining and other ways to highlight text.
• Tools “Repeat” and “Cancel”.
Comparison of PDF documents:
• Quick comparison of two documents to determine the latest changes.
Organize PDF pages:
• Reorganize PDF pages without resorting to the direct application of the document.
• Add, delete and merge pages of multiple PDF files.
• Reorder PDF pages by dragging and dropping.
Setting up and filling out electronic forms:
• Convert current form to electronic PDF.
• Easy-to-use customization tools make your PDF documents more interactive.
• Create and manage digital signatures to quickly add a signature field later.
Optimize PDF documents:
• Reduced file size for easy sharing and processing.
Protect PDF documents with passwords and certificates:
• Control access to PDF documents.
• Protect sensitive PDF documents with passwords.
• Improved security when sending and receiving PDF files.
Adding digital signatures to PDF documents:
• Adding numbers
• Add digital signatures to PDF documents to streamline business processes.
• Increased security through user identification.
• Automatic check for unauthorized content changes.
Add information to the document:
• You can add the required information to the document to facilitate archiving and searching.
Additional connectivity to the Windows ODBC database:
New features in Foxit PhantomPDF 9
* Online ink signature
– Uploads created ink signatures to Foxit Connected PDF Web Services or uploads PDF ink signatures across devices.
* OneNote integration
– Allow users to quickly send PDF documents to OneNote within Foxit PhantomPDF.
* Protected View
– Provides options for threat system users.
* Improvements in accessibility
If you are trying to figure out how to do that
– Allows users to save a document with a password in eDOCS DM.
– Some other user-friendly improvements.
– Fixed some stability issues.
Home Page –http://www.foxitsoftware.com/